MANAGING DIRECTORS STATEMENT
The continuing success of Price Engineered Solutions Ltd relies on maintaining a work environment that aims to be free from health, safety and environmental risks. I therefore place a high priority on the provision of workplaces that are safe and without risks to the health of all Price Engineered Solutions employees, sub-contractors, client’s employees and members of the public insofar as they may be affected by our activities. In achieving this, Price Engineered Solutions will endeavour to meet the requirements of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and associated legislation that may be relevant and introduced.
I will ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable that:
- Safe and healthy work methods and conditions are provided and adopted.
- All statutory requirements are observed and are treated as the minimum standards to be applied to all work activities.
- Employees are made aware of potential hazards and the precautions to be adopted, by providing information, instruction, training and supervision.
- Steps are taken to identify the immediate and underlying causes of work related injuries and implement the necessary preventive action.
- Employees are actively encouraged to participate in health and safety arrangements and submit ideas and suggestions for improving standards.
- It is also expected that employees work safely and have regard for the safety of others working around them, or who may be affected by their work, and to inform their supervisor or manager of any change in their physical or mental condition that may affect their health or safety while at work.
The health & safety policy and supporting management systems will be continually reviewed and updated. Any revisions will be brought to the attention of all employees.